CreataVision Enterprises Manifesting Online Header
Manifesting Online Header Creative Manifesting - The art of creating all that you desire Anisa Aven Conscious Creation Coach
Creative Manifesting Header
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Creative Manifesting Header

We were born with the unlimited potential to intentionally create (use the law of attraction) to manifest all of our heart's desires. Together, as Conscious Leaders guided by the Divine, we have the Mind Power necessary to co-create a sustainable, harmonious, peaceful, and prosperous world.  And, we can do this while also attracting and creating a passionate, loving, rich, healthy life with all of our personal dreams fulfilled.

February 9, 2011

Where do I sign-up for Free & Easy Personal Transformation?

Category: — Anisa @ 2:28 pm

If you’ve spent any time at all looking for ways to improve your life, then you know there’s way TOO much junk online, making it difficult to accurately assess what’s right and what’s a rip-off.

Actually, I don’t want to sound like a skeptic because there’s a lot of great information out there. BUT, so much of it is geared towards theory and not practical application. A bunch of theory doesn’t help you to actually put it into practice. For example, we can read all day long about how to improve our golf game (or in my case my running PR) but until we actually get out on the greens to swing a club, it’ll do very little good.

I can’t speak for you, but I know this much about my quest for growth – I don’t mind taking the time and putting forth the effort to learn something, but if I do – it better produce the results! I have no intention of taking time away from my honey and my kiddos for some quick-fix strategy that doesn’t work.

Well, I can personally attest to the fact that TAPPING does work – it produces results. If you’ve been with me for any length of time, then you know I use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) every day (well – almost every day and kick myself on the days I don’t!) Here’s what I can honestly say EFT has helped me and my family do:

– Parker (13) and I healed his shoulder and miraculously avoided the orthopedic surgeon’s diagnosis that surgery was the only option.

– Ashlyn (9) went from remedial reading (oh I was so worried) in first grade to horizons (gifted/talented) within 2 months

– This is embarrassing to admit, but I had been known to have a quick temper. It was not one of my best qualities to say the least. And, it caused a great deal of distress in my life. Thanks to EFT, I have the healthiest relationship with my honey I’ve ever had and the healthiest and most flowing relationship with my family and children of anyone I know. They didn’t change – I did! I’m calm, centered, flowing, allowing, loving, and mindful – consistently and without effort. Now that’s freedom!

– Prosperity – prosperity –prosperity. I’ve broken my glass ceilings and used EFT to help my client’s break theirs! If you know you have limiting beliefs about money (i.e. there’s never enough, money is evil, hard to come by, etc.) EFT can absolutely help you get in there and get rid of those crazy limiting beliefs that hold you back.

This “I can’t believe this works” technique called EFT or Meridian Tapping works about 85% of the time (That’s truly unheard of odds. What’s more is there are real fixes that can make it work if you ever find yourself in that 15% too.) And, there’s a great F*ree even happening this month that can help you bypass hours and hours of trial-and-error when learning EFT.

It’s the 2011 Tapping World Summit – http://bit.ly/gDqO0X

Registration the fr*ee 2011 Tapping World Summit is officially open! I highly recommend checking out the video on the page below to learn about the event and why you need to attend this massive fr*ee online event…

http://bit.ly/gDqO0X

Whether you want to deal with emotional blocks, anxiety, anger, past traumas or phobias, or you want to release physical pain and drop those extra pounds, this technique is a gateway to making that happen for you.

Perhaps the best part about this technique, is that you can get a crash course on it, and experience immediate results, for fr*ee.

Join the over 100,000 people who registered for the Tapping World Summit last year and saw their lives change…

http://bit.ly/gDqO0X

And, if you have questions or success stories – be sure to submit them at my blog here. If you join the summit and have questions, submit them here and I’ll do my best to help answer your questions personally.
Do let me know about your individual results, because your stories of change and transformation are the reason I get up in the morning with sunshine in my soul!

Lots of love and light,
Anisa Aven

P.S. – When you register for the event you actually get three really cool audios to listen to right away so that you can learn the basic of Meridian Tapping and see the results for yourself immediately.

http://bit.ly/gDqO0X

Be Sociable, Share!

Comments (12)

12 Comments »

  1. I want to do surrogate tapping for my son who has got speech difficulty .Please advise me how to do it.

    Comment by Ashwini — December 17, 2012 @ 1:30 am

  2. when he is sleeping, tell him(of course mind voice) and u visualize that he is speaking perfect. do this for 21 days. miracle will happen. for 15 min daily

    Comment by muralikumar96 — May 11, 2016 @ 3:00 am

  3. The art and designing is the most important part of the life and nature. Without the beautiful life we cannot able to make our life happy. The ninja writing service also provide great articles on art and design.

    Comment by ninjaessays — January 21, 2016 @ 8:13 am

  4. Your posts are really nice and great because it gives us a lot of information. We should learn more information from this http://www.cambio.com/2015/11/10/top-12-tools-for… website.

    Comment by Sehgal — January 27, 2016 @ 3:07 am

  5. No one born as a perfect but we did lot of great work and best college admission essay target. Your personality is role model for every women who want to do something for country.

    Comment by Manish — March 25, 2016 @ 5:13 am

  6. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however

    I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links

    or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog

    discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you’re interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

    Comment by debt collection lawyers turkey — September 5, 2016 @ 11:44 pm

  7. It is nice to meet you! I'm reading a lot of your posts and must say you have a talent to write. But you can improve your skills by visiting http://www.summeressay.org/. let's make you better!

    Comment by ANdy — January 6, 2017 @ 8:58 am

  8. Greetings! Quick question that’s completely off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks

    weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a template or

    plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have

    any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

    Comment by ig — March 9, 2017 @ 2:22 am

  9. As the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very quickly it will be famous, due to its

    quality contents.

    Comment by ig — March 10, 2017 @ 10:51 pm

  10. You should be a part of a contest for one

    of the most useful websites on the internet. I will recommend this web site!

    Comment by ig — March 10, 2017 @ 11:30 pm

  11. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who wishes to find out about

    this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you

    (not that I actually would want to_HaHa). You certainly

    put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed

    for decades. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    Comment by www.bouncycastlesforsales.net — April 5, 2017 @ 3:01 pm

  12. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while

    you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?

    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Comment by Corazon — April 11, 2017 @ 5:02 am

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment


BLOG HOME
  • Last Tweets

    • ,
  • Follow us on Facebook


 Report broken link


© 2004-2012, Anisa Aven, CreataVision Enterprises
10924 Grant Rd #512, Houston, TX 77070
281.893.0475 or e-mail us

For FREE Re-print Rights, please click here.

Original artwork and site design by www.AviDas.org
Additional site design and integration by Creative Wedge
Maintenance and built-in functionalities by Memex